Supplements due to the actual Situation (SARS-CoV-2)
The conditions of use of the Bavarian State Theatres apply. In deviation from and in addition to these, the following supplementary agreements are deemed to have been agreed from July 1st, 2020 with the purchase of an admission ticket for events of the Bavarian State Theatres.
Please note that we provide the translation of the additions to the Conditions of Use of the Bavarian State Theatres as a service only. The German additions are legally binding and can be found here.
1. All guests shall be obliged to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters from all other people while at the event, which shall also apply in the entrance area in front of event areas. A mouth-nose covering must also be worn in the entire audience area if a well-founded reason for not doing so cannot be given in individual cases. At your personally assigned seat mouth-nose coverings can be taken off if not otherwise informed. Should a person not adhere to the current and aforementioned hygiene rules, they may be asked to leave the event. Claims for a refund of admission fees shall also be excluded.
2. Depending on the size of the event, clothes will have to be either deposited in the entrance area or taken along to the assigned location. Large bags must be deposited in the entrance area. The admission service will be the responsible for this area; however, liability will not be accepted for cloakroom items.
3. Tickets may only be purchased personalised (name, address, telephone and electronic contact details). Where tickets are passed on to third parties, the purchaser of the tickets shall be obliged to provide the visitors’ contact details, should this be required for contact tracing with SARS-CoV-2 infections. Every visitor shall be assigned a fixed seat with the information on the admission ticket or from the admission service, which only this person may sit on. This does not apply for tours in the building.
4. Sales vary according to the event offered, and only via selected sales channels at specially informed times.
5. Issuing the amount of tickets per person may be reduced to one ticket per person.
6. Only attend the event if you are healthy! Access may be denied with obvious symptoms (fever, coughing, sneezing, etc.). Nor may persons who have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days attend the event. This shall also apply for persons who have been in contact with others infected with COVID-19 (either proven or suspected). Claims for a refund of admission fees shall also be excluded here.